Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please read and complete the following information to organise a return or exchange of your purchase.
NB: Australian Health Laws restrict the return of undergarments due to hygiene reasons. No item(s) can be exchanged or returned if it has been worn, even just tried on for fitting.
Exchange and Returns Policy
- Merchandise for exchange or return must be returned in original and resalable condition, including packaging (i.e. new and unopened).
- Items must be returned within 30days of receiving your order.
- Replacements will be dispatched as soon as we receive the original item back.
- There will be no returns or exchanges on sale items.
- There will be no returns or exchanges on items ordered on backorder.
Please ensure that you care for your garment as per the care instructions.
If you believe you garment has a manufacturing fault please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Send us a picture to speed up the process.
NB: Normal wear and tear will not be considered a manufacturing fault.
For all exchanges and returns
Please advise via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your exchange or return prior to returning your purchase.
Place the item in its original packaging in an Express Post Parcel Bag along with a copy of your proof of purchase and a note stating why you wish the product to be refunded. One of our team will organise a refund once the product has been received.
If your purchase was made at one of our stockists, the stockist will assist with your return.
NB: Postage costs are non-refundable.